The Institute of Geosciences "Conrado Paschoale" library is part of the UNICAMP library system.
The facility consists of an area of 738 m² for the book collections and a further 300 m² assigned as a study area. The collections specialise in the areas of: Geography, Geo logy, Science and Technology Policy and Education and History of Geosciences.
The administrative framework is made up of the Technical Directorate and the Information Processing, User Services and Special Collections Service sections.
Open from Mondays to Fridays, 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
The "Conrado Paschoale" library provides its users with the following services:
- Bibliographic Commutation: This service is provided to enable users to obtain copies of newspaper articles and theses.
- Inter-Library Loan: This service is provided in partnership with libraries from other universities, institutions and bodies to students and professors from the Institute of Geosciences. Suspended until 01/31/2019 as stated by the "Ofício Circular GR nº 003/2018", about the closure of the São Paulo's Unicamp Office.
- Preparation of a catalogue sheet: Post-graduation students (Master´s and PhD) from the Institute of Geosciences may ask the Institute of Geosciences "Conrado Paschoale" library to prepare a catalogue sheet.
- Book Request: Users of the Institute of Geosciences may request books.
- Bibliographic Standardisation: The provision of guidance on the presentation of bibliographic references, in accordance with ABNT 6023 of August 2002.
- BIBLIOGRAPHIC REFERENCES (ABNT STANDARD)
- ONLINE MECHANISMS FOR REFERENCES
Follow us at /biblioteca.ige/